Catholic Family Formation and Evangelization (CaFFE)
The St. Norbert Parish Catholic Family Formation and Evangelization (CaFFE) strives to share with young parishioners and families of St. Norbert Parish the love of God our Father, our Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. It is for children in 1st-6th Grades who attend a school where formation in the Catholic faith is not a regular part of the curriculum. We currently have 2 options for CaFFE:
- Regular CaFFE meets on Sunday mornings from 10:10-11:20AM in the school building between the 9AM and 11:30AM Masses. These classes are taught by volunteer teachers
- Family Program – Entire families meeting one Sunday a month for formation and do required home study on the intervening weeks. Space is limited for this option. 1st – 6th Grade only. 7th Grade confirmation candidates must to Regular CaFFE.
FAMILY PROGRAM IS CLOSED/FULL TO CAPACITY
**Note – We have an adapted class that meets every Sunday for children with special needs taught by a certified Special Education teacher. Please contact the director for more information.
Contact: Mark Griswold, Director of Family Life and CaFFE, at 610.644.1655, extension 114 or firstname.lastname@example.org/2020 CALENDAR
CaFFE Registration 2019 - 2020
- Click HERE for 2019-2020 CaFFE Online registration (Credit Card only) *
- Click HERE for 2019-2020 CaFFE Paper Registration (Check only)
* In addition to registering, all new CaFFE students must submit this Permanent Record form.
** After registering, please go to the forms page for all other applicable forms that need to be submitted
Tuition fees (per student), for standard & family program, are:
- Before August 1: $150 (3 or more students in same family pay $425 max per family)
- On or after August 1: $180 (3 or more students in same family pay $525 max per family)
Paper copies of St. Norbert CaFFE registration forms are also available in the parish office between 9 and 3.
Final deadline for all registrations is September 1 (with exceptions on a case-by-case basis for new parishioners).
Family Registration Form – paper (use one form per family; form has two pages)
Student Permanent Record Form (one per student)
Pickup Permission Form (for standard program)
Please submit completed forms (by mail or in person) to:
Family Life Ministry and CaFFE Office
St. Norbert Catholic Church
50 Leopard Road
Paoli, PA 19301
For more information, contact the Mark Griswold, Director of Family Life Ministry and CaFFE at 610.644.1655, extension 114, or email email@example.com.