The Sacrament of Confirmation is the final Sacrament of Christian Initiation. Those who receive the Sacrament are empowered by the gifts of the Holy Spirit, more strongly united with Christ and His Church, and strengthened to be a bold witnesses for Christ. At St. Norbert, our young people receive the Sacrament in 8th grade following a time of preparation.
If you have any questions, please contact to Mark Griswold, Director of Family Life, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click HERE to learn more about Confirmation and CAFFE
Confirmation for the students preparing in the 2023-2024 Year will be held in the Fall of 2024
As a part of this preparation, there are two mandatory requirements:
- A Confirmation Retreat for the students held in the Fall of 2024
- Confirmation Rehearsal for students AND sponsors held in the Fall of 2024
- These dates will be communicated immediately once determined by the Archdiocese.
Below is Confirmation Information for students who prepared in 2022-2023 Year for their Confirmation in Fall 0f 2023
- Confirmation will be held on Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 4:30 PM
- Rehearsal for students and their sponsors will be starting with 6 PM Mass and rehearsal following 7-9 PM on Sunday, October 22, 2023
- The mandatory Confirmation Retreat will be held on Saturday, October 14, 2023 at Bishop Shanahan High School from 9 AM to 12 PM