May God bless you in your role of raising and caring for your child. Your child will learn many things from you and others throughout their lives, but none as important as living a Christian life as a member of a community of worship, commitment, and service.
Here are St. Norbert, we celebrate baptisms on the 3rd weekend of each month during our weekend mass. The Mass with Baptism rotates monthly among the 5:00 p.m. Saturday vigil, 9:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Sunday morning Masses.
Steps Toward Infant Baptism:
- Contact Martha Wilbur at the Parish Office at 610-644-1655 or email@example.com to inquire about the Baptism process and upcoming dates/times of the monthly Masses.
- You must be a registered parishioner at Saint Norbert or receive, in writing, permission from the Parish you are currently registered in to have your child baptized at Saint Norbert.
- Complete the Baptismal Registration form (see below).
- Complete the Godparent Eligibility form (see below).
- If this is your first child being baptized Catholic, you must attend a Baptism Prep class (formerly titled Pre-Jordan class).
- Finally, submit all above forms to Martha Wilbur at firstname.lastname@example.org, and call the Parish Office at 610-644-1655 to schedule your child’s Baptism.
Baptism Prep Class (formerly titled Pre-Jordan):
If this is your first child being baptized Catholic, Parents and Godparents (if available) are to attend a Baptism Prep class. These classes are offered once a month and are approximately an hour long held via Zoom.
Baptism Registration Form:
Godparent Eligibility Form:
The requirements for Godparents are as follows:
- One godparent must be a practicing Catholic registered with their parish.
- The second godparent can be a Christian Witness and send a letter that they are active in their church.
- The maximum number of godparents is 2.
- There must be one male and one female godparent.