The Eucharist is the central action in which Christians remember and participate in the presence of Jesus in their midst. It is a memorial of the Lord’s passion, death and resurrection. This holy sacrifice is both a commemoration of a past event and a celebration of it hear and now.
Join us to celebrate the Eucharist at daily or weekend mass!MASS SCHEDULE
First Communion is a milestone in a child’s journey toward full initiation into the Body of Christ. This sacrament allows our children to experience the wonder and mystery of entering into a Holy Communion with God.
As a norm we schedule the first reception of this sacrament during our regular parish weekend Masses so that all can be a part of this celebration. If your child is not enrolled in St. Norbert School, arrangements to prepare for this sacrament are made through the Religious Education Office.
CONTACT: Mark Griswold, Director of Family Life to inquire about your child’s preparation for First Communion at 610.644.1655, ext. 114 or email@example.com
- First Holy Communion will be celebrated on the following dates and times:
- Saturday May 1, 2021
- 9:00AM – St. Norbert School and CaFFE Monthly Family Program
- 11:00AM – CaFFE Weekly Standard program (My Catholic Faith Delivered)
- Sunday May 2, 2021
- 1:30PM – Spanish-speaking CaFFE
- You must officially register your child(ren) to receive the Sacrament HERE
- Mandatory Parent First Communion ZOOM meeting on Wednesday February 10 @ 7:00PM. ZOOM link will be sent in a later e-mail.
- There will be an online, virtual First Communion retreat for the children. More details will be forthcoming at our meeting on Feb. 10.
– Thursday April 22 6:15PM followed by Holy Hour for school and CaFFE Family Program
– Thursday April 29 6:15PM followed by Holy Hour for CaFFE standard program
Click HERE to learn more about First Communion and CaFFE