Register With Us
WHY REGISTER IN A PARISH?
A Catholic parish is the single most important part of our Catholic Church. This is where we continue the mission of Jesus Christ. This is where we publicly express our faith, joining together with others to give witness of our communion with God and with one another.
There are many reasons to register.
- A sense of belonging and identity in a parish community.
- Provides the parish community with a way to welcome you.
- In times of joy and in times of struggle, it is comforting to have the support of a faith family.
- It is a commitment to practice your faith.
- Gives a chance for you and your family to be counted and heard in the parish.
- Being included in the demographics of the parish helps in the planning for the needs of the parish.
- Gives the parish a way to connect with you.
- In order to receive the Sacraments of Baptism, First Reconciliation, First Holy Communion, Confirmation, or Holy Matrimony you will need to be a registered member.
- For religious education instruction and Sacramental preparation, the families of those attending must also be registered parishioners.
- Helps complete the registration process and gives you the parishioner tuition at St. Norbert School if you have children who plan to attend.
Here is just some of the information we will need from you. All the information is important to us, so do your best in providing as much as possible on every member in your household.
- Family member names, phone number and email address so we know how to contact you.
- Religious affiliation of All members in your household
- Birth dates of All members in your household
- Marital Status
- Sacraments that have been received by ALL members in your household (If you do not recall the dates, please just indicate which have been received)
- Finally, if you are interested in participating in a ministry, please let us know and someone from our staff will contact you to share more information.
Once we have complete information, you will be officially registered at St. Norbert parish.
Please call or stop by the parish office if you have any questions.
Contact: Office number 610-644-1655 email@example.com
To start your registration Click the button above to download the registration form.