Register With Us
WHY REGISTER IN A PARISH?
A Catholic parish is where we continue the mission of Jesus Christ. This is where we publicly express our faith, joining together with others to give witness of our communion with God and with one another.
There are many reasons to register:
- A sense of belonging and identity in a parish community.
- Provides the parish community with a way to welcome you.
- In times of joy and in times of struggle, it is comforting to have the support of a faith family.
- It is a commitment to practice your faith.
- Gives a chance for you and your family to be counted and heard in the parish.
- Being included in the demographics of the parish helps in the planning for the needs of the parish.
Here is just some of the information we will need from you.
- Family member names, phone number and email address so we know how to contact you.
- Religious affiliation of All members in your household
- Birth dates of All members in your household
- Marital Status
- Sacraments that have been received by ALL members in your household (If you do not recall the dates, please indicate which have been received)
- Finally, if you are interested in participating in a ministry, please let us know and someone from our staff will contact you.
To start your registration, click the Registration link at the top of this page!