STEPS - Engage
Engage: When Jesus came, he didn’t build a stone cathedral; he gathered people together. We believe faith takes root and blossoms with opportunities to share with others. Faith sharing in small groups leads to a deeper relationship with God, nurtures fervent disciples, and helps our parish grow closer as a community.
Engage: Small Groups
Small groups are where our big Church gets small. We know that faith grows deeper when parishioners come together to share in small group discussion and prayer.
Making Faith-Filled Connections
Whether you are taking a first step closer to Jesus, are curious, want to test the water or are looking for more, St. Norbert’s has something for almost everyone who wants to go deeper in their faith.
What Are “Small Groups”?
- Manageable Gatherings of 6-12 people looking to grow in their faith.
- Many and Varied: We offer men’s groups, Scripture study, women’s programs, Sunday Gospel reflection groups, video series, book clubs, and many other groups designed to inform or grow your faith.
- All About You: Small groups provide social time, instruction and/or discussion, and plenty of time for prayer and building relationships
- Convenient: A variety of times, length of duration, and locations meshes with your busy schedule.
Join A Group (Advent, Lent, Other Times or All Year)
REGISTER TODAY Small Groups Begin October 18, 2020!
Register at any time for an ongoing group or join one of the many groups offered at different times of the year such as:
- Scripture Based Small Groups (Fall and Spring and some all year round)
- Walking with Purpose women’s program (Fall and Spring)
- That Man is You Men’s program (Fall and Spring)
- Alpha Men and Women’s program (Fall)
- Bible Study (Fall and Spring)
Lead A Group
- Interested in starting your own group? Let us know by filling out a form online.