Christmas Giving Tree
Here are the ways you can choose a gift for the 2022 Giving Tree
- Take a tag from the Tree in the Church Narthex.
2. Click HERE and visit the online sign up
3. If you would rather make a monetary donation to the Giving Tree you may certainly do so by writing Giving Tree in the memo on your check. We will use the money to buy a gift that has been requested. You may place the check in the collection baskets, place in the church office mail slot, or mail to church at 50 Leopard Rd. Paoli PA 19301
Highlights for this year:
* The agencies we will reach out to this year are Bethesda, Birthright of West Chester, Gaudenzia, Mothers’ Home, St. Agnes Outreach, St. Joseph’s House, St. Mary’s Shelter, , Amnion of Upper Darby, TE Care, Chester County Women’s Services(CCWS), St. Norbert Homebound, and St. Norbert In-reach
* To Pick up a gift tag you can do so after masses or anytime when the church is open from 7am to 3pm daily.
*When you are ready to drop off your gifts, place in a gift bag, and place in the church narthex. The church is open 7am to 3pm daily. Gift return deadline is Sunday, December 11th
* For gift cards please place them in an envelope and return them in the collection baskets OR to the church office mail slot.
*To assist TE Cares in their gift giving program deadlines, please return TE Card gift cards by December 2nd. This date is reflected on the return date label for those gift cards.
Questions? Call either Carol Coyne Shanahan 610-715-4622 OR Marsha Menendez 610-247-9307
Donate gifts at Christmas (new clothes, toys and gift certificates) to children and adults in need, in shelters, homes and institutions throughout the area.
Christmas Giving Tree: What can I do to help?
- Donate any items from the Christmas Giving Tree Ornaments (toys, gift cards, etc.) and return to the narthex in December.
- Give a donation: Make the check out to St. Norbert Parish and in the check memo line write Christmas Giving Tree
- Mail it to St. Norbert Parish 50 Leopard Road Paoli PA 19301 or drop off at the parish office in the mail slot on the front door. You can also put it in the weekly collection basket in the narthex at Mass on Saturday/Sunday.