Catholic Family Formation and Evangelization (CaFFE)
The St. Norbert Parish Catholic Family Formation and Evangelization (CaFFE) strives to share with young parishioners and families of St. Norbert Parish the love of God our Father, our Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. It is for children in 1st-7th Grades who attend a school where formation in the Catholic faith is not a regular part of the curriculum.
** DUE TO THE PANDEMIC, CaFFE WILL BE HOME-BASED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
For CaFFE this year (2020-2021), we are offering two options:
1) My Catholic Faith Delivered – This is an online, flipped classroom platform that utilizes the Faith and Life series that we have been using in our classrooms for the past few years. Your child will be assigned to a grade level classroom that is led by one of our weekly CaFFE teachers. You and your child will be logging into the platform each week to complete lessons just like your child would in person on Sunday mornings. The teacher will be monitoring your child’s progress each week. This option is for those of you who believe your child needs a bit more structure and like the weekly scheduled commitment. 7th Grade students will be receiving separate study materials for preparation for the Sacrament of Confirmation.
2) Family of Faith – This is our monthly family program. We will be utilizing the Family of Faith materials form Sophia Institute Press. This is a family-centered formation program that requires the leadership and participation of parents to be successful. Families will be working together on a monthly theme. Parents are REQUIRED to attend a once a month Zoom Theology meeting where parents will be instructed on how to lead the at home lessons. This option takes seriously the Church’s official teaching that parents are the “first instructors in the faith” for their children. 7th Grade students will be receiving separate study materials for preparation for the Sacrament of Confirmation.
Contact: Mark Griswold, Director of CaFFE, at 610.644.1655, extension 114 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CaFFE Registration 2020 - 2021
- Click HERE for 2020-2021 CaFFE Online registration (Credit Card only) *
* In addition to registering, all new CaFFE students must submit this Permanent Record form.
** After registering, please go to the forms page for all other applicable forms that need to be submitted
Tuition fees (per student), for standard & family program, are:
- $120 (3 or more students in same family pay $360 max per family)
Paper copies of St. Norbert CaFFE registration forms are also available in the parish office during business hours.
Final deadline for all registrations is September 1 (with exceptions on a case-by-case basis for new parishioners).
Student Permanent Record Form (one per student)
Pickup Permission Form (for standard program)
Click HERE for Confirmation information
Please submit completed forms (by mail or in person) to:
Family Life Ministry and CaFFE Office
St. Norbert Catholic Church
50 Leopard Road
Paoli, PA 19301
For more information, contact the Mark Griswold, Director of Family Life Ministry and CaFFE at 610.644.1655, extension 114, or email email@example.com.